Open Source Broadcast Software for Windows

Open Source Broadcast Software for Windows

Hello All,
  This is my first post to the list. I just found Darwin Streaming Server
and I'm lit to get started with it. While downloading the source I've
been looking for an open source broadcasting application (something like
QuickTime Broadcaster) that compiles on Windows. I've googled and looked
on sf.net but to no avail. There are many commercial applications but no
open source ones.

  Another question I have is about the Reflector. Can the Darwin Streaming
Server reencode a stream while sending it out?

Thank you,
  Gardner