Error: 406 : Unacceptable. Help!

Title: Error: 406 : Unacceptable. Help!

New installation of DSS on Redhat 9 server.

The stream seems to work fine on my machine (Panther, G5, latest quicktime) but all other people that have tried the stream get a error 406. Same with the demo files.

rtsp://www.deejaystreams.com/sample_300kbit.mp4 (provided sample)
rtsp://www.deejaystreams.com/test.mov (hinted movie test)

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

If I can’t fix this my project grinds to a halt.

Thanks in advance.