Bill Of Materials issue

I am trying to install the Darwin Streaming Service package but when the installer opens up, shortly thereafter I get a message saying, "The Bill of Materials for this package cannot be found." I have no idea how to fix this and after several unpoductive hours searching, I came up with nothing. I am running Mac OSX 10.3.9 on a PowerBook G4.

-Andrew