Re: Podcasting with Atom

Hi Mark,

Because I'm a masochist with too much free time (actually, that pretty
much describes all of the non-Apple employees still on this list),

vs. masochists with too little free time, like the Apple employees :-)

As pleased as I am that iTunes supports Atom podcasting, would it be
too much to ask that I be able to add my feed to the ITMS as well?

A reasonable request, for which I hope I have a reasonable answer.

We're currently in discussion with various industry players about the right way to translate iTunes Podcasting into Atom. While the direct mapping does work in the player, we may decide to hold off on formal support until we know where things are going.

Please email me off-list if you'd like more details.

Thanks,
-- Ernie P.