Re: Apache 2.2 adaptor: SSL fails on FreeBSD amd64

Re: Apache 2.2 adaptor: SSL fails on FreeBSD amd64

Hi Martino,

Am 04.07.2007 um 04:22 schrieb Martino Limido:

I have the same identical problem with Debian Etch 4 and Apache/ 2.2.3 (the debian package).

As I wrote in my last mail, it helps to disable the client certificate support. The easiest way to do this is to just change APACHE_SECURITY_ENABLED on line 307 to APACHE_SECURITY_ENABLED- DISABLE (or anything else so it won't evaluate to true). The relevant file is mod_WebObjects.c in the Apache2.2 directory.

HTH

Fabian

Anyone could help us?

Thank'you!

Martino

Hi all,

I already posted an earlier mail to the Wonder list regarding this,
so sorry if you get this twice.

I used the latest Wonder source and patched along til I finally was
able to build an adaptor for Apache 2.2 (2.2.4_2). The FreeBSD is a
generic amd64 6.2-RELEASE-p4. I compiled apache22 with
"WITH_SSL_MODULES".

The adaptor worked fine for HTTP, but once HTTPS comes into play it
fails. My search for hints led me to Quinton's excellent ports -
which of course would have saved me hours if I found them before...
Alas, rebuilding with his ports results in a adaptor that exhibits
the same problem as my handmade version.

Any access via SSL is resulting in "No instance available". The
WebObjects.log output for a request via SSL looks like this: