Fwd: Problem generating pdf using apache FOP - PLEASE REPLY

Fwd: Problem generating pdf using apache FOP - PLEASE REPLY

hi Mark, Chuck and Jean.

thanks fou your replies

I checked and recheched all outputs from data store (openbase) to intermediate XML and finally PDF

The distaster appear just after the "SimpleTrasformation", may be two time UTF-8 reencoded.

The data in database is UTF-8, after serialization is ok
after silmpleTrasformation, is bad.

How to set Trasformation to not convert again?
Thanks
Amedeo