This is my list of new WO years resolutions currently:
- Watch all the WOWODC videos
- Use Click-To-Open / Click-To-Debug more
- Use JavaRebel more
- Learn Direct 2 Web
- Start using ERSelenium
- Check out using JavaClient / JBND
- Check out using GWT + WO
- Check out using JavaFX + WO
- Check out using SproutCore + WO
- Contribute more to WOLips & the WO Wiki
- Contribute more to Wonder
- Complete and release my unfinished WO frameworks
- Write more documentation
What's on yours?
Yeah, I'd ditto the above plus:
- create ERPrototypes for HSQLDB, contribute back, utilise for in-
memory unit testing..
- more unit testing ... needs to be easier to do with EOF.
- maven based goodies (utilise jetty:run for integration tests with
- look some more into [wo]groovy
- write test cases for inheritance ;-)
- upgrade to WO5.4.x
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden