Re: Apple's plans for X11

Hi all,

I can't comment on future plans, though if you email me specific bugs (off-list), I'd be happy to look at them.

That said, I can say we are *evaluating* X.org, but as mentioned here it doesn't quite build. If any of you have some cycles and could help Torrey, I'm sure he'd appreciate it:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/darwin-dev/2005/Dec//msg00084.html

-- Ernie P.