Re: request to list management

If anyone is interested I have a working perl script that works with the qmail delivery process to remove extra junque in any or all header lines before I download mail with a POP3 client.

It does need a web host that has an open idea of what is allowed though.

--

-->  Halloween  == Oct 31 == Dec 25 == Christmas  <--