From: Doug McNutt <email@hidden>
To: email@hidden
Subject: Re: request to list management

If anyone is interested I have a working perl script that works with the qmail
delivery process to remove extra junque in any or all header lines before I
download mail with a POP3 client.

It does need a web host that has an open idea of what is allowed though.

--

-->  Halloween  == Oct 31 == Dec 25 == Christmas  <--