Re: request to list management

I'll add my vote and agree to no header. This is a user configuration issue that affects all of us. I like to keep my Mail window to only half of my screen and the other half is my reply window, so my subject line is already short as is even at 1440x900

I am more than read to help the original poster get his filter working properly with whatever email client he's using. Dave, you can email me off-list if you need help getting it to work for you.

Fernanda