Re: request to list management

I think each person only gets one unvote. :-) (even though you are unvoting on my side...)

On Oct 11, 2007, at 3:37 PM, Don MacQueen wrote:

I'm actually content with either and/or both, so I unvote both unvotes. :-)

-- Brad Cavanagh, Data Reduction Software Engineer Joint Astronomy Centre, Hilo, Hawaii email@hidden / +1-808-969-6555

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory