Re: request to list management

to add a $0.01 to this :)

I'm pretty sure you can add header info to any email message you send.

so if you say:
when sending to x11, add header line list-id: x11
then, when it comes back, it'll be filtered.

I know that my Mail (OSX) app somehow figures out that if I use a message as a template to forward it to someone else, it thinks it's part of that same original thread.

I know that perhaps it seems easier to have the list do this change, but learning this bit will actually help you filter other stuff you find difficult to filter otherwise.

I did a google search for thunderbird header add but I don't use thunderbird, so you'll have an easier time testing things out.

Fernie