Cisco VPN and X11

Hello,

One of my users is having trouble with X11, and I'm doing my best to help
them out. I'll preface my question by saying that I haven't used X11 a lot,
and am not terribly familiar with its intricacies and details.

When using X11.app to connect to one of our (Solaris) servers from our
office, everything works as expected. When the user goes home and tries to
do the same thing when logged in over our Cisco VPN, anytime she tries to
open programs from the command line, she gets the following error:

Xlib: connection to "localhost:11.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
Error: Can't open display: localhost:11.0

Thanks for any help or input,

Ben

--
Ben Stanfield, Contractor
National Human Genome Research Institute