Re: request to list management

Are we still talking about his? Can it be taken off list? I think the point has been made and it's not really an X11 topic any longer...

On Oct 12, 2007, at 3:07 PM, Brad Cavanagh wrote:

On 10/12/07, R.G. Ball <email@hidden> wrote:
ummm... if the reply is to you directly how is the presence of a subject
tag going to be enforced?

It would already be in the subject and presumably not removed by whoever's replying.

✐The primary task of most software projects is to discover and resolve these unknowns rather than to build a system. -- Philip G. Armour
--
Richard Cook
βœ‡ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory