Re: X11-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 122

You need to run the uninstall app available next to the dev tools on your disc or at Apples developer website under downloads, the uninstall programs match the version of dev tools you have installed so use get info to verify you have the right one. I think you'll need to register to get the downloads but it is real easy.
After running the uninstall, restart your computer and then the new install should proceed normally.

Daniel Culver
email@hidden