Re: libXft missing on Intel Macs?

Thanks Martin.

My mistake: my Intel X11 system does indeed have (a version of) the libXft library. So that's not the explanation, apologies for the red herring.

No, am I not setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Seems like the problem lies with the SWI-Prolog installer -- some incompatability with the OS X libXft, I gather.

Tom