Open Office no longer works properly in Leopard

Open Office no longer works properly in Leopard

In Leopard, If I start the latest OpenOffice, the first window works OK.
But additional windows come up but never can get the focus. I have to
kill X11!

I had X11 installed in Tiger. I presume it updated in Leopard?

Thanks,
Jim Rome