Re: X11 in Leopard: xterm on start-up

On Oct 29, 2007, at 11:56 PM, Francisco De La Cruz wrote:

Basically you're saying to wait for a fix instead of going back to Tiger's X11?

Well, that is what I am going to do - I hope. It's only been one day but I think I can cope with the current situation. Long experience has shown that hacking like this generally leads to trouble down the road - what that might be only Murphy knows.

But I have a backup: I left an older iMac running Tiger, so worst case I can use it along side of my main machine.

Who knows, maybe Tiger's X11 will work for years?