Re: X11 in Leopard: xterm on start-up

On Oct 29, 2007, at 6:22 PM, Ben Byer wrote:

On Oct 29, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Rich Cook wrote:

On Oct 28, 2007, at 3:27 PM, Ben Byer wrote:

Noted. If you want to make sure this is officially recognized, please file a bug a bugreporter.apple.com....

And from there, in my experience, it goes into a black hole...

Don't worry, you're not alone in being frustrated with the system currently available.... I'm trying.

--
Ben Byer
CoreOS / BSD Technology Group, XDarwin maintainer

Awesome! Thanks for your attention. It makes a big difference when you take your approach.

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory