how to link shared library?

Dear All,

I'm new to Xcode.

I am writing an application using MySQL C API and need to link MySQL
client library as a shared library.

In gcc, I compile my test code using the following command:

gcc -o mysqldemo mysqldemo.c -I/usr/include/mysql -L/usr/lib/mysql
-lmysqlclient

However, I don't know how to set the -lmysqlclient parameter in Xcode.

Can you tell me how to?

Thank you very much for your help.

Happy New Year

Yours,