Re: CHUD Framework moved - how do I do this?

Re: CHUD Framework moved - how do I do this?

On 1 jun 2005, at 03.44, Richard Jackson wrote:

So...
1) how can I make and compile a project that uses the CHUD framework and runs in both 10.3.9 AND 10.4.x?
2) where is the 10.4 framework header file? Can CHUD still take remote performance monitoring calls in 10.4?
Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

This post on perfoptimization-dev is probably of interest to you: