Internal compiler error: Bus error

I've updated Xcode to 2.4 and tried to make my project created by Xcode 2.3, then it showed "Internal compiler error: Bus error" which I've never seen with the version of Xcode prior to 2.4. What do you think was wrong? The build result window tells me "Please submit a full report, with preprocessed source...".
Do I have to wait until the problem will be fixed? Or do you recommend me to uninstall 2.4 and install 2.3 again?
Thanks,
norio