Re: "svn:Working copy '/Volumes/... ~.nib' is missing or not locked"

Re: "svn:Working copy '/Volumes/... ~.nib' is missing or not locked"

On Mar 16, 2006, at 8:03 PM, Rob Keniger wrote:

I am using Subversion 1.3.0 locally under Tiger 10.4.4 and XCode 2.2 on a G4.

When I try to "Commit Entire Project" from the SCM menu I get the following message:

"svn: Working copy '/Volumes/Data/Development/MyProjects/MyPuzzle/English.lproj/MyPuzzleDocument~.nib' is missing or not locked"

Well it's certainly not missing; it's exactly there in the English.lproj folder.

So what does it mean that it is not locked?

I can't answer this but I am getting exactly the same thing happening here. It is very frustrating, nothing I've tried will fix it.

Q: Did you "Make Localized" while the file was checked out from subversion?

Chris