Re: Line numbering in Text Editor ( Xcode 3.0)

Re: Line numbering in Text Editor ( Xcode 3.0)

If you are asking about the preferences to turn on/off the display of line numbers in Xcode's Editor then, you can use the "Show line numbers" preference in the "Text Editing" preferences.

- Choose Xcode -> Preferences Menu item.
- Select "Text Editing" tab.
- Uncheck the check box for "Show line numbers"

In Xcode 3.0, the "Xcode 3.0 Feature Overview" shows the Text Editor with numbered lines immediately to the left of the focus ribbon. I am curious as to whether this feature can be toggled on and off, as I have not been able to find a way to see this on my projects.

Sorry again for the mundane question and thanks in advance for any help.