Re: What are *.mode1v3 and *.mode2v3 files?

Re: What are *.mode1v3 and *.mode2v3 files?

On Oct 27, 2007, at 11:59 PM, Rick Mann wrote:

These are inside the .xcodeproj package. Can I safely tell Subversion to ignore them? I'm inclined to think yes, because the start with my username.

They are your user-specific project settings: window states and geometry, breakpoints, custom executables, etc.  You can choose to commit them or not; there's no harm or interference to other users if you do.

Chris