Re: Build numbers of Xcode 3.1 final?

On Jul 11, 2008, at 4:43 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:

I have the latest *Ph*n* SDK from late June, which included Xcode 3.1. Is this just-announced Xcode installer newer than that? The build numbers from my Xcode About box are:

Xcode IDE: 1099.0
Xcode Core: 1100.0
ToolSupport: 1086.0

Do I need to upgrade?

Xcode 3.1 GM is Xcode 9M2199, with XcodeIDE: 1099, Xcode Core 1100, just as above. This is identical to what was distributed at WWDC and as iPhone SDK Beta 8.

You're up to date.

Chris