dyld: library not loaded

Hello,

I am trying to debug test code, and have made a target for a command line tool to do so. I have configured the SenTestingKit framework in the build options, and it compiles and links fine.

When I run the code I get the following output :

There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-apple-darwin".tty /dev/ttys001
warning: Unable to read symbols for "@rpath/SenTestingKit.framework/Versions/A/SenTestingKit" (file not found).
Program loaded.
sharedlibrary apply-load-rules all
run
[Switching to process 5531 local thread 0x2f1f]
Running…
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/SenTestingKit.framework/Versions/A/SenTestingKit
  Referenced from: /Users/dlsa/code/Boobs/trunk/base-common/build/Debug/testRunner
  Reason: image not found
Program received signal:  “SIGTRAP”.
Xcode: Introspection dylib not loaded because thread 1 has function: __dyld_dyld_fatal_error on stack
warning: Couldn't find minimal bounds for "_sigtramp" - backtraces may be unreliable

what does the @rpath mean ? Where can I change it ? If it's being used literally no wonder it can't find it. I configured the paths to the framework
with xcode variables like $(DEVELOPER_LIBRARY_DIR) and such.

Thanks