how to use LLVM

How can I use LLVM compiler with XCode3.2.1? If I just select "LLVM
GCC 4.2" in project settings, and then try to compile - it says
"error: can't exec
(No such file or directory)".
Actually, llvm-gcc-4.2 (along with i686-apple-darwin10-llvm-gcc-4.2
and powerpc-apple-darwin10-llvm-gcc-4.2) exists in
/Developer/usr/llvm-gcc-4.2/bin. Should I copy these files manually,
or there's some additional installation process that I have to run for

Another question is whether llvm supports ARM, i.e. whether I can
compile with llvm for the iphone device?