Further information: if using "Method B", where i use a "Run Script"
build phase, I realized if I add the derived header file to the
project, then I get the same behavior as in "Method A". In other
words, dependent source files will be updated on secondary builds, but
not on the original build where the header was updated.
Aside from not working, this approach is also problematic because it
requires me to add a file to the project which doesn't even exist yet
when first adding the '.fsm' file. But it may be of interest from a
diagnostic point of view. Ideally, I don't think this step should be
necessary even if it did work. :(
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Xcode-users mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden