error: can't exec '/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2' (No such file or directory)

error: can't exec '/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2' (No such file or directory)

I just upgraded my XCode (on snow leopard) from 3.1 to 3.2.  I think opened my project and simply tried to compile and I'm receiving the following error:

error: can't exec '/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2' (No such file or directory)

gcc-4.2 doesn't exist in this directory, but I'm not sure what I should do to correct the problem.  This is the list of the files in the /Developer/usr/bin/ directory:
http://dump.ifeedr.com/tmp/dev-bin.png

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!