10.4 SDK Lingering Framework Link Error

In Xcode 3.2, I'm working with a project file originally created with Xcode 2.5 and the 10.4 SDK.

The Xcode 3.2 builds with the 10.5 SDK.

A WebServicesCore file not found link error was generated.

I noticed the existing CoreServices framework included that sub- framework, so I deleted that CoreServices framework, and added the new CoreServices framework (which does not contain the WebServicesCore which was part of 10.4).

I did a clean all build, but I'm still receiving that WebServicesCore file not found link error.

I found no other reference to WebServicesCore in the project.

Is there another step I'm missing to rid this error?

Thanks.