Re: Core Image Color Tracking in GPU Gems 3

Re: Core Image Color Tracking in GPU Gems 3

Thank you Frank. That is excellent. Not sure what differs between the Gems book DVD and your projects. There is some talk on another contributors errata page that the DVD has some bad segs.

Any tips on quartz composer use of the color tracking image units?

Kind regards, Ian
Ian Grant
Senior Lecturer in Digital Art
Faculty of the Arts