Re: Java7 Socket Closed Exception

On Jun 4, 2013, at 8:22 PM, Moises Lejter wrote:

I think System.gc() is not guaranteed to actually trigger a garbage-collect cycle

It may be more reliable about doing that these days. For example I think VisualVM has a force gc button that just does this if you look at the source.

Michael Hall

AppConverter convert Apple jvm to openjdk apps http://www195.pair.com/mik3hall/index.html#appconverter