Re: Will Java 6 survive in Mavericks?

On 12/06/2013 09:48, "Hendrik Schreiber" <email@hidden> wrote:

>On Jun 12, 2013, at 6:28 AM, Andrew Herron wrote:
>
>>This is a topic for the 10.9 developer forum. Discussing the developer
>>preview on a public forum is breaking the NDA.

That of course applies to only those who have signed/agreed to the
NDA and information that is subject to it. It is possible, though
unlikely, that someone knows this information without him/her/it
being subject to NDA.

I for one have not downloaded the developer preview so I cannot
discuss that at all and I'm not a member of '10.9 developer forum'
but I would welcome information on the subject.

br Kusti

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this e-mail in general.