Re: Will Java 6 survive in Mavericks?

On 12/06/2013 10:32, "Fabrizio Giudici" <email@hidden>
wrote:

>Me too - but the problem is: we should hope for some leaked information,
>and that invariably won't have any official confirmation. So how good
>would it be? Guessing for guessing, I guess JDK 6 won't be in Maverick -
>after all JDK is already end of life
>(http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html), so it shouldn't
>
>be used any longer right now. I guess it's more productive for us to
>focus
>on those infamous JDK 7 bugs.

I don't have high hopes for this but I was not looking for leaked
information,
I was fishing on the off chance this particular piece of information would
be 'de-classified' as lots of people would like to know this and Apple
knows that we want to / need to know this...

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this e-mail in general.