Re: JNLP signing requirement.

>The current workaround is to disable Gatekeeper via System Preferences ->
>Security -> Allow applications downloaded from: "Anywhere"
>That of course disables Gatekeeper for every application which is only
>acceptable on hosts with no direct Internet access in a closed office
>environment.

That [only acceptable on hosts with no direct Internet access in a closed
office]
totally depends on the organisation level of paranoia and culture in the
office.

Mac people happily lived in the pre-Gatekeeper days and trouble
was few and far between.

I know opinions will vary but still...

br Kusti

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this e-mail in general.