Re: Java 1.6.0_51 seems to be broken when running certain applications

Re: Java 1.6.0_51 seems to be broken when running certain applications

Hi,

> Anyone else having similar issues?

Sweet Home 3D doesn't work anymore too. The screen and even the splash screen appears as empty with no exceptions.
I tried to reduce heap memory with -Xmx but even -Xmx70m wouldn't help.
Once I retrieved Java 1.6.0_45 with Time Machine, everything worked fine again.

Good luck Apple team. Hope you will find a solution quickly...
--
Emmanuel PUYBARET
Email  : email@hidden