Re: Java console application (no Swing or AWT) starts showing up in Dock after upgrading to 1.6.0_51

Re: Java console application (no Swing or AWT) starts showing up in Dock after upgrading to 1.6.0_51

That seems to stop the dock icon appearing, so it's a workaround, and
appreciated.

However, I don't access any graphics library and I'm unaware of any
third-party library that does either within the application (I don't
load any libraries that should work with say images or reports or the
desktop or whatever).  And it didn't occur previously (I upgraded from
1.6.0_43 to 1.6.0_51).

Thanks,
Christopher