Webstart native lib not working since 1.6.0_51

Webstart native lib not working since 1.6.0_51

Hi,

since the update to 1.6.0_51 (incl. latest patch) on OS X 10.7 and 10.8 a native library is not working properly in Webstart but in the standalone version of the application.
I've added the Permissions and Codebase attribute to the jar containing the natives but that does not help.
Any idea what has changed in 1.6.0_51 that prevents the native to work?
BTW: How can I show the console for Java 6?

Thanks and regards,
Christof