Creating a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Application

Creating a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Application

Hi,

I want to create a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Swing Application using JRE 7. I have tried with jar bundler, but it did not give me the result. Any input or hint for this is highly appreciated.

Thanks And Best Regards,
Dinesh.

--

Dinesh Amarasekara  \  Typefi Systems Pty Ltd

Software Engineer  \  Research and Development

+61 7-3102-5444  \  email@hidden

Eco-Tip: Please consider the environment before printing this email