Re: Creating a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Application

Re: Creating a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Application

Hi Dinesh,

When you tried JarBundler, what result did you get?

I just tried bundling a JAR that was compiled for JRE 6 (I know that you're using JRE 7, I'll try that too) but what about the result wasn't good?  Did the resulting app not run at all?  Or if that wasn't it, what about the result isn't acceptable to you?

-- Kaydell