Re: Creating a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Application

Re: Creating a Mac OS X application bundle for easy distribution for a Java Application

Hi Kaydell,

It does not run when I double click on the app file. This is the first time I am trying to make a Mac OSX Application bundle. Can you please send me a sample code snippet for this if possible.

Thanks And Best Regards,
Dinesh.