Re: Bug ID 12328202: Quartz Composer Mesh system broken beyond repair.

Re: Bug ID 12328202: Quartz Composer Mesh system broken beyond repair.

Title: Re: Bug ID 12328202: Quartz Composer Mesh system broken beyond repair.
Thanks for settling this. I realize I made a mistake in posting that to the list - but the tone and randomness of the response came as a shock

So I apologize for posting - and I am very glad to hear QC is supported in 10.8.

Iis there any official stance on QC in general? The tone of communications from Apple indicates it is languishing internally (release notes are from 10.6 for example).

I understand discussion on future developments are not the purview of this list - but the status of a whole API? Any public statement would be most welcome - as many have stated entire applications and technologies would be rendered obsolete with absolutely no clear alternative.

Thanks again for clearing things up- and again I apologize for taking this to the list.

://:; mbl.dev.