IPFW forwarding on SnowLeopard

Hi list,

please can You help me set up packet forwarding with ipfw on Snow Leopard?

I have this rule in my firewall:

ipfw add 1 set 1 forward 127.0.0.1,5555 from me to any 80 keep-state

I have a simple test code accepting connections on INADDR_ANY port 5555. When I try to connect directly e.g. ssh 127.0.0.1 -p 5555 the connection arrives to my testing application. But when I try the forwarding rule e.g. ssh google.com -p 80, a packet and byte count is increased on the firewall rule but no connection is accepted by my testing application.

This setup works ok on Leopard.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jakub