Re: Blocks

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 2:51 AM, Filip van der Meeren
<email@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if I am posting this on the wrong forum. But I really do not know
> where to post this message.
> Is it possible to archive/store a block?

I do not believe so. Think about what that would entail; it would have
to save all of its code, as well as all of its context; and would have
to do so in a way that would remain valid across process launches
(what happens if someone archives a block in 32-bit code, but attempts
to call it from 64-bit code, etc.)

--
Clark S. Cox III
email@hidden