    * Subject: Open Source Releases
    * From: William Siegrist <email@hidden>
    * Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:58:34 -0800
________________________________

The Darwin Team is proud to announce the availability of the following Open Source releases:

Mac OS X 10.6.2
Developer Tools 3.2.1

They are available in the usual location, at <http://opensource.apple.com/>.  You will also notice pages for iPhone 3.1.1 and 3.1.2, but those releases had no new open source code to post.

Thank you.