Re: [OT] How do you pronounce .xib?

On 28 Jul 2008, at 11:04 AM, Karan, Cem (Civ, ARL/CISD) wrote:

I know how to pronounce .nib (like 'nib' in 'nibble', or the nib of a pen), but how do you pronounce .xib?  'zib'?

The in-Apple convention of "zib" probably should control, but I pronounce it "ksib." It's close to "zib," shouldn't lead to confusion, and has the advantage of being (in my opinion) accurate.

— F