Re: file offset of __DATA, __bss and __common

Re: file offset of __DATA, __bss and __common

While I much appreciate the pointers so far, they don't answer my question.

Empirically, it looks like __DATA, __data = __bss + __common.

	Thanks, Joel

P.S. Here's a pointer of my own (wrote this a while ago):

http://tinyco.de/2009/01/26/creating-mac-binaries-on-any-platform.html