ubc and removable devices

Do I correctly understand that the UBC pages responsible for a removable device get evicted when said device is ejected?

Ejecting a device to empty the UBC surely beats rebooting or waiting to allocate twice the physical memory, 4min+ for 8gb in my case.

	Thanks, Joel

---
firefox for android!
http://wagerlabs.com